The innovative IQ TENS STIMULATOR is the latest in muscle therapy and electric muscle stimulation. The small and compact product uses TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) and EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulation) technology to relieve muscle aches and tension throughout the body without the use of drugs or need of going to a chiropractor.
It uses its fully rechargeable lithium battery to send electrical pulses to sites of pain and discomfort in the muscles to relieve any tension and stress built up in those problem areas. It’s a chiropractor in your pocket! The best part is the IQ TENS STIMULATOR is portable! Indoors and outdoors. It’s also a fantastic product and a unique gift for your family, friends or co-workers.
The IQ TENS STIMULATOR is European CE Certificate approved, Canadian Health department approved and cleared by the FDA as a class II medical device. All devices honor a five-year warranty. Save the time and money spent at the chiropractor and make the change in your life that you had wished you had made years ago!
- Two outputs which has an A and B Switch
- Digital LED display
- 8 massage modes: Kneading Acupuncture Tapping Cupping Scraping combination of the 5 modes foot massage and relax
- Adjustable timer for your convenience (10-60 minutes)
- 20 levels of strength
- Extremely small dimensions (smaller than an Ipod!)
- Rechargeable Lithium battery
- Five year warranty
Maintenance and Care:
- Always remember to apply a few drops of water on the sticky surface of both pads before and after use.
- To maintain the cleanliness of the massage pads, always apply a few drops of water and cover them with protective films after use.
- Turn off the instrument when not in use.
- Depending on usage, each pair of massage pads usually last for more than 2 months.
- When the massage pads completely lose their adhesiveness, extra massage pads can be ordered.
- Avoid applying the massage pads near the heart, above the neck, on the head, in the mouth or pubic region, or over scars.
- Avoid touching the massage pads directly with fingers when power is on.
- Pregnant women should avoid using this massager.
- Patients who use a pacemaker or life support equipment, such as an artificial heart-lung devices and respirators should avoid using this massager.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not open the chassis of the control unit.
* Consult with your doctor before using IQ Massager if you have:
- Skin problems
- Acute disease
- Malignant tumor
- Infectious disease
- Cardiac dysfunction
- High blood pressure
- High fever
Includes FREE Shipping and 5-Year Warranty.